Saturday, December 24, 2011

Minecraft Review

Minecraft Is a game full of adventure were you can build only as far as your imagination will take you. Minecraft is a sandbox game made by Mojang aka notch and his team. Minecraft was in beta for ages it felt like but recently at minecon 2011 notch released the full game of minecraft. now this game will cost you around 30 Dollars in the United states.

Minecraft started out like most other game in the world really simple all you could do is build like in creative mode now but without mobs. In today's game (update # 1.0.0) there are many different ways to play
1.single player survival mode
2.hardcore mode
3.creative mode
4. online survival and creative
Now with all of these options you should never be able to stop crafting in your personal world.

ONLINE
to play online you will have to have a server to play. How do you make one well you have to download the programs at www.minecraft.net and then go to YouTube to find out more.
The online game play is the best because you just get to hang back and survive with friends. Make sure when you play with a friend you have a good host with good connection.
Looks
Minecraft has it own special look two it that pulls the players in most people when they first see it will say this game has terrible graphics and I was a person that did this. The graphics rant the best but they fit the game to me I love them.
New
Minecraft Is a grate pc/Mac game but what if it was on Xbox or IPhone,iPad ,Android well they are minecraft is all ready on the iPhone/iPad and android it is minecraft pocket edition
(link) this app will cost 6.99 but there is a free version out for you cheepeies. Don't worry I didnt leave the Xbox fans out Minecraft will be out for xbox360 this spring as a download that's all I basically know.
My thoughts
When I play minecraft I find my self getting off with all the things I have to get done like get supplies for my hose and me. Overall this game is amazing it did win the sandbox of the year at the VGA's (video game awards). In my rating I give minecraft a 10 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment