Saturday, December 24, 2011

IPhone 4S

The iPhone 4s is just another product in apple line but a grate one it is. The iPhone was relished on jun 29 2007 but before that Steve jobs was hard at work making his industry be the best. Apple has many grate products that you can purchase from any electronic store.
Mac computers
iPod nano
iPod touch
iPod classic
iPod shuffle
iPad 1
iPad 2
iPhone 3G
iPhone 3GS
iPhone 4
iPhone 4s
Programs
Mac mini
Apple tv
ITunes
Accessory
Maybe a tv
New
The iPhone 4s Has some new features which will change your expertise. Siri,a5,screen,sprint,cross the country and much more but to day we will just be covering the good one or the ones that stand out to me such as the ones I listed
Siri
Siri is unique to the iPhone Lots of people have tried to duplicate it like android but can't get any were close to iPhones Siri or apples personal existent. Siri need an A5 possessor so basically iPhone 4s and iPad 2 but hackers have found a way with jail breaking to get it on the the iPhone 4.
Siri is a wonderful assistant that will answer almost any question u ask.

A5 processor
This processor Is designed by apple but leaves a ginormous dent in Other products apple clams that the A5 chip
is twice as power full as the old CPU and the GPU is seven times faster. The A5 is in the iPhone 4s and iPad 2 only.
Last but not holding back at all is the screen and sprint. Starting with sprint well the iPhone is know on the unlimited plan and I love it it's the carrier I use and I have to say it ok but not the best. Moving on with the screen. The screen has a new display well this picture might help Or tell you all the info you need
My thoughts: the iPhone 4s is the best phone I have ever had that's not saying much mostly because this is my first smart phone built compared to my friends I would have to say this is the best the phone has grate system to it and is made by steve jobs. The iPhone 4s will cost 200 + but is worth every Pennie. My rating is 13 out of 10 that's how much I like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment